Liftmaster 3800 Residential Review 2023
A brand new Liftmaster 3800 Garage Door Opener is here for your home garage. Most of the old-modeled Garage Door Systems are hard and takes a lot of energy at the time of opening and closing. In this modern era, technology is improving day by day. To soften & purify the water, we have a machine. Also, to wash clothes or dishes, we have a device. In the same way, we have a mechanism to open the garage door. It is none other than the Garage Door Opener.
With remote access, you can use your garage door. That is also known as Automatic Garage Door Opener. Every homeowner needs a garage door opener. With the help of garage openers, you can reduce your burden to open/close your garage door. Next, the maintenance, along with electricity, also decreases. Not only the maintenance cost and power usage, but also the noise reduces when you open the garage door. To know about the product deeply, check out the 3800 Liftmaster Garage Door Opener Reviews.
Home Garage Door Opener – Liftmaster 3800
People who have a maximum of 2 cars, then they need to park them in a garage. After a few months, your garage door may not be work properly due to a few reasons. Not only the garage door but also any product is going to damage. You will get a few signs that you need to repair them. In the same way, you can get a few indications so that you can replace or repair them.
Sometimes your Garage Door does not get open/close properly. It takes a few seconds to open, i.e., slow response time. When opening or closing it, you can get a lot of noise. To get rid of these issues, you need a Garage Door Opener, an automatic door opener with the help of remote—Liftmaster 3800 Garage Door Opener, which is upgraded to the Liftmaster 8500.
Liftmaster 3800 Residential Garage Door Opener
A Garage Door Opener is one of the devices which provides a safeness & 24/7 security to your vehicles. Liftmaster 3800 Garage Opener in such a way that provides high-level security. Whenever you use the Liftmaster Garage Door Opener Remote control, a new security code will be sent every time. It will help you to prevent hacking & theft. Liftmaster is one of the Best Brand of Garage Door Openers in this year.
3800 Liftmaster is a Jackshaft Garage Door Opener. With its wall mount design, you can easily roll over the garage door. Ths Liftmaster Residential Garage Door Opener has a powerful 24 Volts DC Motor which produces 3/4 Horsepower. To open a garage door, this is enough power. Liftmaster 3800 Best Garage Door Opener only suits for the sectional doors upto 14 feet high. It also meets all the UL325 Requirements. To know about some other features clearly, go through the Garage Door Opener Reviews of Liftmaster.
- Power Supply
- Patented PosiLock System
1. Cost & Design
Every customer wants to know about the cost before going to buy the product—the cost of the Liftmaster 3800 price fixed by considering every class of customers.
The Liftmaster 3800 is a jackshaft garage door opener with a wall-mount design, which means there is no need to hang on the central ceiling of your garage. This design only suits for the sectional doors of height 14 feet or 180 square feet. It is also known as Liftmaster 3800 Residential Garage Door Opener.
2. Power Supply & Battery
In the Liftmaster Jackshaft 3800 Garage Opener, you can see the DC Motor. DC Motor is powerful than the AC Motor, which produces a 3/4 Horsepower. It is the suitable power supply for lifting the garage doors. It is one of the best features that we have in the Liftmaster 3800 Garage Door Opener that I like most is its Battery. Few of the garage opener systems will stop working when the power cuts. But in the 3800 Liftmaster Garage Door Opener, even when the power is out, it has a battery backup system.
You must protect your vehicles that are present in the garage. For that purpose, you need a security system for your garage. In the Liftmaster 3800 Remote Control Garage Door Opener, you will be sent a new security code to prevent the garage door causing from hacking and theft.
4. Patented PosiLock System & Warranty
It is the only technology for the Liftmaster 3800 Jackshaft Garage Door Opener. Once the garage door closed, this system keeps the door locked. That will provide the best safety and security for your vehicle as well as your home.
Warranty: The warranty plays a major role at the product purchasing when compared to the cost, performance, and quality. The Liftmaster 3800 Garage Door Opener has a lifetime warranty. Whereas the 3800 Liftmaster Garage Door Opener Parts has a 5 year warranty period.
- Manufacturer : Liftmaster
- Model Number : 3800LM
- Product Dimensions : 24 x 10 x 12 inches
- Motor : DC Motor & 3/4 Horsepower
- Item Weight : 32.3 Pounds
- Power Source : Corded-Electric
- Item Package Quantity : 1
- Warranty : Motor – Life Time & Parts – 5 Years
Liftmaster 3800 Vs 8500 Garage Door Openers
|Both include Power Lock, 888LM Wall Control, Safety Beams and Remote Light Transmitter||3800 Liftmaster suits for residential areas whereas 8500 series for some areas|
|MyQ Compatible||In the price both the 3800 and 8500 Liftmaster varies|
|Both have a warranty for 5 years for parts and lifetime for motor||8300 only suits for sectional doors. 8500 suitable for the cathedral or obstructed ceiling.|
|Both are the jackshaft drive and comes with the wall mounted designs||The dimensions and weight are different for both the 3800 and 8500|
- Very quiet and smooth operating
- For the residential purposes, Liftmaster 3800 perfect and best option and also very easy to install
- Durable when compared to the other Garage Door Opener Brands
- When it is in a standby mode, it uses little power
- When you are in the home, with the help of the Liftmaster 3800, you can turn on & off the light of your garage door
- Liftmaster 3800 Garage Door Opener only suits for the sectional doors of having 14 feet height
- More than 10 cycles in an hour you cannot use it
- A little bit pricey when compared to chain or belt drive garage door openers
To set the limits to a Liftmaster 3800 operator
1. Press and hold the black button. The LED light will flash slowly.
2. Press the black button to move the garage door upwards.
3. Now, it’s time to set the downward travel limit.
4. In case you’ve overdone it, press the black button to bring the door up as much as needed.
5. Press the program button to set the changes you’ve done.
To set the remote control with Liftmaster 3800
1. Identify the learn button: open the light lens. The button will either be of yellow, green, red/orange, or purple.
2. Press the button and press the button on the remote, which you use to operate the door. The light bulb on the motor unit will flash once.
3. If you have a keypad, then simply press the learn button, and you’ll have 30 seconds to reach the keypad and enter the four-digit code. The light on the keypad will flash.
To clear a Liftmaster 3800 garage door opener, Press and hold the learn button on the door control and see the LED turns off. All the programs are erased now.
To add a garage door opener to the iPhone Liftmaster 3800
1. Install the Open Sesame iPhone Garage Door Opener app from app store
2. Open the app
3. Opt the New device setup
4. Click on New device setup
5. It will search and connect to your device
6. Set the password and it is ready to use
The Liftmaster Jackshaft 3800 is supposed to be installed directly to the garage door itself. There’s a manual release down the jackshaft.
These are the Liftmaster 3800 Garage Door Opener Reviews for your easy understanding. It will help you make an easy decision to buy the product by checking all the Features and Liftmaster 3800 Specifications. Don’t waste time and bring the high-security level Garage Door Opener to keep your 2 beautiful cars.
LiftMaster 3800 Residential Jackshaft Garage Door Opener comes with the Battery back up, opening, or closing the door reliably when there is a power outage. This secured device starts smoothly and also well known for its ultra-quiet operation. Suppose you want to control the sectional doors up to 14 feet high or 180 sq ft. Then you can go for this unit.